we offer a range of services from consultancy to complete management of the human resources of our clients, always keeping them up to date with new regulations that affect the company and its workers.
1. COMPANY REGISTRATION AND CALCULATION OF PERSONAL COSTS
- Analysis and calculations of the cost of company personnel, attending to a specific situation.
- Registration of the company and its work centers in the corresponding Social Security bodies. Registration, if any, of new employer identification numbers.
- Registration in the chosen Employer’s Mutual Society of Work Accidents and Occupational Illnesses.
- Representation and enrollment of workers in the corresponding Social Security scheme (General, Autonomous, Trade Representatives, Domestic Employees, Professional Athletes, Agrarian, etc.).
- Processing of registrations, variations or dismissals of workers.
- Analysis of the different modalities of hiring personnel and possible subsidies or applicable bonuses.
- Analysis and application of Collective Agreements that are applicable to the company’s activity areas.
- Advice and processing of files on immigration matters (work and residence permits, visas, etc.).
- Formalization and presentation of subscribed work contracts or their extensions to the labor authority.
- Drafting and preparation of contract termination notice letters for workers.
- Control of employment contract due dates.
3. PAYROLL: RECEIPT OF SALARIES, SETTLEMENTS FOR TERMINATION OF THE WORK CONTRACT AND TAX OBLIGATIONS OF THE PERSON OR PAYING ENTITY.
- Calculation and monthly preparation of salary receipts.
- Preparation of the list of liquid amounts to be paid to make the payment by bank transfer.
- Control of salary variations due to the worker's seniority, change of professional category or other circumstances.
- Letters of calculations for settlement for contract termination.
- Complementation and processing of new hires or terminations due to Temporary Incapacitation (TI) due to illness or work accident.
- Monthly summary of personnel costs.
- Calculations and regularization of withholdings on account of individual income tax (IRPF) for earned income.
- Monthly or quarterly tax returns of the deductions made by the company on account of the IRPF on the income of the work of the personnel and the corresponding annual summary.
- Certificates accrediting accrued income from work and deductions in advance of IRPF.
- Determination of contribution bases for Social Security and of withholding for IRPF.
- Requests for change in contribution base in the Special Scheme for Self-Employed or Self-Employed Workers.
- Preparation and monthly presentation of the settlements or contribution bulletins to Social Security. Determination of bonuses and reductions in fee payment. Surcharge calculations.
- Report of work accidents to the corresponding Employers' Mutual Society or to the Labor Inspectorate.
5. INDIVIDUAL OR COLLECTIVE WORK CONFLICTS
- Legal assistance and employer representation in conciliation proceedings in the Mediation, Arbitration and Conciliation Center (CMAC - by its Spanish acronym) and in the Social Courts.
- Processing of sanction letters to workers and of objective and disciplinary dismissals.
- Representation and negotiation with the different Social Agents in matters of collective conflicts (strike, collective or business agreements, union elections, etc.).
- Negotiation and processing of Employment Regulatory Records (ERE by it’s Spanish acronym) before the Labor Authority.
6. ACTIONS BEFORE THE MANAGEMENT OR INSPECTION BODIES
- Support and representation of the employer before Social Security management bodies. Advice and preparation of documents with respect to what is requested.
- Support and representation of the employer before the Labor Inspection. Advice and preparation of documents with respect to what is required.
- Advice and management for payment deferrals or installments of employer contributions to the General Treasury of Social Security.
- Deferments and refunds of Social Security contributions.
7. WORK ACCIDENT PREVENTION
Advice and preparation of files according to the Law on Prevention of Occupational Risks.
- Preparation of company certificates for employee benefit applications.
- Processing of unemployment benefits, including capitalization and subsidies.
- Advice and processing of files related to Social Security and Generalitat de Catalunya benefits: retirement, Obligatory Old Age and Disability Insurance (SOVI by its Spanish acronym), permanent disability, widowhood, orphanage, welfare aid, non-contributory benefits, passive classes, etc.
- Advice and processing related to courses given by persons or entities authorized by the Tripartite Foundation for occupational training.
- Actions before the Wage Guarantee Fund (FOGASA by its Spanish acronym): request for benefits and recovery agreements.
9. PERMANENT AND PREVENTATIVE ADVICE.
First of all, informing our clients of their labor obligations, as well as the schedule for their compliance.
Secondly, providing advice about the regulatory changes through periodic newsletters and quarterly bulletins in print and digital formats.
Third, studying the tax problems for each case as a whole and analyzing labor operations prior to their realization, determining the calculation of the corresponding personnel costs, by means of the simulation method, and exercising the most favorable option, if it proceeds, to legally reduce costs as much as possible.